As we continue to navigate through a global pandemic, seek action on racial justice and climate change, and reflect on the 20th anniversary of 9/11, we reassess where and how we live, work and play, and reflect on what we’ve done and what we can do to build better places and communities for tomorrow. The theme of the 12th edition of our Speed Presentations program, “Reflection/Inflection,” calls for interiors projects that respond to an event, movement, change of behavior, or cultural shift—such as the economic recession, work from home, or our aging population.
Projects may be of any type or scale and may be public or private, but should be predominantly about the design of interior spaces. Examples include, but are not limited to private and multi-family housing, amenity spaces, workplace interiors, retail and markets, and community hubs.
- Architecture Research Office, presented by Stephen Cassell, FAIA
- FXCollaborative, presented by Guy Geier, FAIA, FIIDA, LEED AP
- HOK, presented by Tom Polucci, AIA
- Leroy Street Studio, presented by Kate Bedford
- Rogers Partners, presented by Elizabeth Stoel, AIA, LEED AP