Please join us as we elect our 2023 leadership, honor those who contribute to our city’s built environment, and celebrate the progress and direction of AIA New York. During the evening, we will also highlight the challenges, successes, and state of the Chapter for 2022, from public advocacy to professional training and our annual theme of Just Practice.
Independent nominations may be submitted to the Secretary via the chapter (firstname.lastname@example.org) in accordance with Chapter Bylaws. If an independent slate is submitted, a ballot election will be held at the Annual Meeting. If there is no independent slate, the Secretary is empowered to vote a single ballot for the Nominating Committee slate as presented.
The following Honors will be conferred:
- Leadership in Housing – Mutual Housing Association of New York Management, Inc. (MHANY Management)
- Service to the City – Transportation Alternatives
- Service to the Institute – Vivian Lee, FAIA
- Public Architect – Mark Chambers, RA
- SITU Research
- Quardean Lewis-Allen
- Kavitha Mathew, AIA, LEED AP
- Erica Ford